The Wall Street Finance and Scholastic Training (FAST) Track Program is a rigorous nine-month program that exposes talented women and minority high school students to the financial services industry. Beginning in October, students meet with mentors twice a month and focus on developing skills in two key areas: financial literacy and career/personal development.
Program Goals and Objectives:
- Identify and expose women and minority high school students to the financial services industry
- Enhance career and personal development skills
- Provide mentoring, promote financial literacy, and encourage students to consider a career in finance
- Informational sessions on Stocks, Bonds, Personal Finance, Business Operations, and Real Estate
- Comprehensive review of Resume Writing, Interviewing, Networking, Business Etiquette, and Public Speaking Techniques
- On-site tours and visits to financial and educational institutions
- Interaction with mentors and professionals from the financial services industry
- Summer Internships with financial institutions in the New York City area
Students interested in the program should fill out our new online application here by September 27, 2013. Applicants will be contacted about the status of their application by October 2nd, with the first meeting tentatively scheduled for October 9th.